Why Bramlett Residential – Old 12/2016
All real estate agents/brokers aren't equal! Anyone with an internet connection and 2-4 weeks free time can earn their license, and can then legally represent you to sell your property. In an industry with a 90+ percent turnover rate, it's important to vet any potential agent/broker, to know their production history, to ask for references, and to make sure you're not only a good match, but that he is the best professional to sell your home. When choosing an agent/broker, consider the following:
Did You Know?
- The average real estate agent sells less than 1 home per month, and most sell less than 6 properties per year.
- Only one in four real estate professionals obtain their broker’s license.
- 90% of new agents today will no longer be in the real estate business 2 years from now.
- The top 10% real estate agents in the Austin market sell over 90% of the properties sold.
- Most high producing teams use a "conveyor belt" system whereby you're passed off to different employees at different stages of the listing. If you work with these teams, the person you meet at the listing appointment isn't who you will deal with during the listing.
- Large real estate brokerages typically have very low sponsorship standards & no minimum experience or production requirements.
Why List With Bramlett Residential
- Consistent Production: Eric Bramlett consistently produces in the top 1% of Austin agents and completed 102 sales in 2015 alone. Eric was in the top 3 for Austin production of 13k agents in 2015, top 10 in 2014, & top 20 in 2013. Since 2003, he has successfully represented well over 1000 clients. Every Bramlett Residential agent is a full time professional with an average of 12 years of experience & intimate knowledge of Austin real estate. We only hire experienced professionals, and you should, too!
- Experienced Broker: Eric Bramlett has been a full time Austin real estate professional since 2003 and a licensed Texas real estate broker since 2005. 13+ years of qualified experience to work for you.
- Experienced Team: Every licensed agent at Bramlett Residential has at least 2 years of residential experience & is a full time agent. Our support staff allows us to efficiently help you through the listing & sales process with the least stress possible.
- No Client "Hand Off": You will work directly with Eric or one of his listing specialists from start to finish. While we do have employees & contractors who will assist throughout the transaction, you will always have your agent's mobile number & they will be there for you during every decision point in the transaction.
- Proven Track Record: We have a long list of satisfied clients. Please take the time to Google “Eric Bramlett” & read some of our 300+ client reviews online.
- Professional Staging: In order to present your home in its best light, home staging is integral. We employ a professional stager on every home, without exception.
- Effective Marketing: We utilize the most efficient & effective methods to give your property maximum exposure to qualified buyers.
- Easy Exit Guarantee: If you no longer want to list your property, or no longer want to list with us, simply send an email & we’ll remove it from the market within 48 business hours.
- Sell Your Home for Free: If you sell your home through your own network of family & friends and the buyer is unrepresented, you owe us no commission, since we didn’t produce the buyer.
- No "Double-Ending" a Transaction: Many agents will try to represent both the buyer & seller in a transaction, which allows them to earn 6% on the sale, rather than 3%. In this situation, the only winner is the agent, and neither the seller nor the buyer gets adequate representation. We will never "double-end" a transaction and you will always receive the full attention of your listing agent, who will represent only you.