Need a little more space for your place? Don’t miss this rare opportunity for newer construction on 1 acre with fully fenced privacy!
Perfectly situated between growing Dripping Springs and Downtown Austin off of FM1826, you get the best of both relaxed country charm, top schools and convenience to downtown Austin. In a few minutes, you can hit the famous BBQ destination, the Saltlick, Fall Creek winery or the newly opened Belterra Village that boasts a 14-screen theater and tons of shopping and dining. If you are looking for entertainment, the famous Nutty Brown Amphitheater is just a few miles away as are many popular wineries, distilleries and breweries. The property is located just 10 miles to Dripping Springs and 17 miles to downtown Austin.
- 1 Acre with fully fenced private back yard
- Built in 2016
- 1-story, 3,568 sq. ft., 4 large bedrooms
- Large game room conveniently located off the kitchen
- 3 full, 1 half bathroom
- Dedicated office and formal dining
- Wood floors
- Plantation shutters
- Superior security system with video cameras
- Gourmet kitchen features huge center island and professional grade appliance including huge gas cooktop with pot-filler and convection-style microwave oven.
- Enormous master bath with walk-through shower and large closet with tons of built in storage
- Large laundry room with lots of storage
- Huge 3-car side-entry garage and ample driveway space
- Massive covered outdoor patio with wood panel ceiling, fireplace, built in grill and outdoor kitchen.
- Over $150k in upgrades!
- All exemplary rated public schools. Sycamore Springs Elementary – Sycamore Springs Middle – Dripping Springs High
- Nearby private schools include Regents, St. Michaels and St. Andrews
- Downtown – 17 miles
- Dripping Springs – 10 miles
- Austin Airport – 24 miles
- Seton SW Hospital – 8 miles
- HEB – 9 miles
- Belterra Village and Sky Cinema – 6 miles
- Hill Country Gallaria – 15 miles
- Nutty Brown Amphitheater – 9 miles
- Founders Park – 11 miles