Enjoy one of the best 1-story floor plans available in Circle C Ranch. With median days on market of just 5 days for 1-story homes in this neighborhood, you better act fast! Rare 4-bedroom, 3-full bath plus private study – all on one level. You’ll have plenty of room for all the kids and a private suite for the in-laws.
Welcome your guests on the covered front patio with enough room for a quaint sitting area to watch all the neighborhood happenings on this quiet street. Enter this tranquil home through the dark wood door with iron detail. To your left, double glass French doors lead to a dedicated home office overlooking the front of the home with a large window. Most of the living space features modern hard tile floors. Across from the office you will enjoy entertaining guests and hosting holiday gatherings in the huge formal dining room which provides easy access to the gourmet kitchen through the oversized butler’s pantry with tons of upper and lower cabinet space and granite counters.
The massive kitchen features a large center island, granite counters and tile backsplash. The extra tall maple cabinets and large pantry provide tons of storage. Upgraded appliances include a gas cooktop, built in microwave and self-cleaning oven. A pull up bar area connects the open kitchen to the ample sized eat in kitchen and family room. A huge wall of windows in the family room offer lots of bright natural light and shows off the floor to ceiling stone fireplace with custom built-in shelves and storage on either side. The entire home features extra high ceilings, adding to the open and bright feel throughout the home.
Off of the kitchen is a massive master bedroom retreat with a bay wall of windows perfect for a sitting area overlooking the backyard and en-suite bath with separate Jacuzzi tub and shower and huge master closet. Two secondary bedrooms with dedicated bath are on the opposite side of the home from the master bedroom. A fourth bedroom with a third, dedicated full bath is set on its own on the other side of the home, it’s perfect for guests who desire extra privacy. The large utility room offers lots of built in storage and access to the spacious 2-car garage and attic with floor boarding for extra storage.
Step outside through the back of the kitchen area and discover an oversized covered patio with stone columns and custom deck with modern pergola cover. This space is great for entertaining and remains cool with the great live oak trees surrounding the backyard.
The four-side stone home has been meticulously maintained. It’s hard to find a home that has been this well cared for, it is truly move-in ready. Make Alta Mira at Circle C Ranch your new community and new home!
Great location with easy access to Hwy 290 and Mopac in Southwest Austin just 11 miles to downtown Austin, 18 miles to the ABIA airport and 14 miles to Dripping Springs. Walking distance to the neighborhood community center and one of four community swimming pools as well as the exemplary rated Clayton Elementary school. Escarpment Village in Circle C Ranch boasts an upscale HEB grocery store as well as several restaurants, shops and other community conveniences. In a few minutes, you can hit the popular food trailer eatery the Rusty Mule or the newly opened Belterra Village that boasts a 14-screen theater and tons of shopping and dining. If you are looking for entertainment, the famous Nutty Brown Amphitheater is just a few miles away as are many popular wineries, distilleries and breweries.
- Built in 2009
- 1-story, 2,563 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms
- Large dedicated home office at front of home
- 3 full bathrooms
- Tile floors in most living areas
- Gourmet kitchen features huge center island, extended cabinets, gas cooktop, built in microwave, self-cleaning oven, pantry and pass through bar top to eating area and family room
- Huge butler’s pantry between gourmet kitchen and oversized formal dining area
- Enormous master suite with tons of closet storage
- Large 2-car garage with extra attic storage space
- Massive covered outdoor patio with deck and pergola extension
- All exemplary rated public schools. Clayton Elementary – Gorzycki Middle – Bowie High
- Nearby private schools include Regents, St. Michaels and St. Andrews
- Downtown – 11 miles
- Dripping Springs – 14 miles
- Austin Airport – 18 miles
- Seton SW Hospital – 3 miles
- HEB – 3 miles
- Belterra Village and Sky Cinema – 7 miles
- Hill Country Galleria –11 miles
- Nutty Brown Amphitheater – 7 miles
- Veloway and Violet Crown Biking Trail – 3 miles