Need a little more space for your place? Don’t miss this rare opportunity in the gated section in the Estates of Lewis Mountain Ranch on over 2 acres of fully fenced privacy!
Resort style living is an understatement with a lighted full size tennis court and pool. This 2-story home that lives like a 1-story, features 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths and a half bath, plus dedicated office and 3 living areas. With 5,526 square feet and amazing outdoor living spaces, there is plenty of room to roam!
The lot is completely secluded on over 2-acres with a fully lighted tennis court, recent swimming pool and an additional storage building above and beyond the 3-car garage. A dedicated well pump system keeps the raised garden beds and gorgeous grounds flourishing year-round at no city water usage cost.
Views of the expansive green space from the second story balcony are second to none. Gorgeous sunset colors are common, but the southern exposure and covered patios keep you protected from the heat of the direct sunlight.
The lower level features 5 bedrooms all with private access to bathrooms. The east side of the home would lend itself to an amazing master suite conversion. Upstairs features an expansive master suite apartment with appliances and sink, and an additional living space with its own balcony.
From this exceptional home in the popular and gated section in the Estates of Lewis Mountain Ranch neighborhood, you get to experience 2.12-acres of extremely private country charm, but still have a neighborhood feel with exceptional schools within 20 minutes to downtown Austin. That’s a win, win, win!
Perfectly situated between growing Dripping Springs and Downtown Austin off of FM1826, you get the best of both worlds: relaxed country charm, top schools and convenience to downtown Austin. In a few minutes, you can hit the famous BBQ destination, the Saltlick, Fall Creek winery or the newly opened Belterra Village that boasts a 14-screen theater and tons of shopping and dining. If you are looking for entertainment, the famous Nutty Brown Amphitheater is just a few miles away as are many popular wineries, distilleries and breweries. The property is located just 10 miles to Dripping Springs and 17 miles to downtown Austin.
- 2.12 Acres with fully fenced private back yard
- Built in 1999
- 2-story, 5,526 sq. ft.
- 6 large bedrooms
- 4 full, 1 half bathroom
- Dedicated office and formal dining
- Expansive plantation shutters
- Gourmet kitchen features large center island.
- Enormous luxury master bath with huge tub and dual walk-in closets
- Large laundry room with lots of storage
- Huge 3-car side-entry garage and ample driveway space
- Massive covered outdoor patio
- New in-ground pool
- Lighted tennis court
- All exemplary rated public schools. Baldwin Elementary – Gorzycki Middle – Bowie High
- Nearby private schools include Regents, St. Michaels and St. Andrews
- Downtown – 11 miles
- Dripping Springs – 16 miles
- Austin Airport – 18 miles
- Seton SW Hospital – 3 miles
- HEB – 4 miles
- Belterra Village and Sky Cinema – 9 miles
- Hill Country Galleria – 11 miles
- Nutty Brown Amphitheater – 8 miles
- Slaughter Creek Metropolitan Park – 4 miles