Call Now! 512-496-3143
As Your Buyer’s Agent, We Can Help You:
- Understand the different areas and neighborhoods in Austin.
- Set up detailed property search (by area/neighborhood) that will notify you as soon as new listings become available that match your search criteria.
- Show you any property for sale in Austin, at your convenience.
- Analyze sold data to determine if a property is priced appropriately, and provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on any property you’d like to consider.
- Are schools important to you? We can help you understand the different public & private school options in the Austin area, which are excellent.
- Are you relocating? We have helped hundreds of clients relocate to Austin and we can help you navigate the unique challenges that a relocation presents.
- Are you a first time home buyer? We have likewise helped hundreds of clients purchase their first homes and we understand how important it is to help you with every step of the process.
Why Work with Eric Bramlett?
- Experience: Per agent, we average 40+ transactions per year & 12 years of experience in Austin. (The average agent in Austin sells around 6 homes per year.)
- Track Record: Our boutique team has closed 1000+ transactions in Austin and we have hundreds of reviews you can review.
- Market Knowledge: We’ve lived in Austin for decades and we know Austin & the immediate areas like the backs of our hands.
- Personal Attention: We have the staff to provide excellent service, but we’re small enought o provide you personal attention.
- No Pressure: We love to work at each client’s own pace, be it fast or slow. You will never feel pressured by us.
“He always made us feel like we were his only clients...”
“Eric did a fantastic job handling the sale. I was in Florida and needed to rely on Eric’s support to navigate a very difficult closing...”
“Best.Realtor.Ever. The reviews are spot on...”
“I chose him based on his awesome Yelp score and he and his team lived up to it...”
- Or Fill Out This Short Form -