Monitoring Progress is Integral to Our Success.
The biggest complaint consumers hear about listing agents is that "we signed the listing agreement and didn't hear from them again" until/unless an offer came in. We understand that selling your property can be stressful, so we combat that stress through communication. You'll receive automated, weekly, and bi-monthly reports from us. If a new listing comes on the market in your neighborhood, or a comparable listing goes under contract, you'll know about it. You'll know when your house is shown & what buyers think of it. You'll know how many people are visiting your website, and you'll know how they found it. In short, we empower you to take control of your listing, and help guide you through the data.
Weekly Progress Reports
- Comparable Market Activity: We email you the similar properties in your area/neighborhood have come on the market, gone under contract, sold, or reduced price. You'll receive a link to the property details of each listing, so you can see how your property compares.
- Foot Traffic Report: You'll receive a consolidated report of which buyers' agents have shown your property, and when they accessed the property.
- Online Traffic Report: We provide an online report showing how many visitors have clicked through to your single property website, and where the traffic came from.
- Bi-Monthly Nation Syndication Report: If you choose to syndicate nationally, we will provide a bi-monthly report showing how many visitors you received on each of the national portals.
Your listing will be managed using Basecamp, our online project management applications. While this tool was designed for web developers, it works phenomenally for listing management. This features:
- Calendar Benchmarks - You'll know what the important dates are for your listing. You can subscribe to this via iCal.
- To-Do Lists - Most of these items fall on our shoulders. You'll know what we're working on, when it's due, and what has been completed.
- Messaging System - Our messaging system consolidates communication about your listing in one place, but you can easily communicate with it through email.
- File Storage - We will upload all pertinent listing docs to this system so that you can easily access them anywhere.
Basecamp can be managed directly from your email, so you never have to login, if you don’t wish to.