Located just 20 minutes from downtown Austin, the golf community of Spanish Oaks features a number of luxurious homes surrounded by a beautiful protected natural preserve. Thanks to its ideal setting, residents of the Spanish Oaks community can easily enjoy a number of outdoor activities, including fishing, hiking, mountain biking, water-skiing, rock climbing, sailing and kayaking. Wildlife watching is also a favorite pastime for residents of Spanish Oaks, as there is a wide array of wild animals roaming throughout the 15,000 acre preserve.
Spanish Oaks Homes for Sale
|Price Range:||$799,500 to $4,750,000||Price Average:||$2,125,483|
|Size Range:||2,230 to 9,261 Sq. Ft.||Size Average:||5,364 Sq. Ft.|
In addition to having ample opportunities to enjoy nature at its best, residents of Spanish Oaks also enjoy easy access to a seemingly endless assortment of fine dining and shopping opportunities throughout the area. Not only can entertainment be found in nearly downtown Austin, but the Galleria Mall and Lakeway, Texas are also located nearby.
Within the Spanish Oaks community, residents also enjoy access to a number of residential services. Some of these include:
- Car care services, including getting your car washed or serviced
- House sitting services, which includes caring for pets when necessary
- Unpacking services, which includes hauling away boxes to recycle them
- Refrigerator stocking with just 24 hours notice
- Dry cleaning
- Pet care, including dog walking services
- Transportation, including taking you to and from lakes, the airport and more
The school system that serves the Spanish Oaks community is another reason for its popularity. In fact, many young families choose Spanish Oaks primarily because it is part of the prestigious Lake Travis School District, which is one of the highest rated schools in the state.